GET SUPPORT WITH BMW MASSAGE CONTROL
At BMW of Annapolis, we like to inform all our drivers of the many different benefits you get when you drive a BMW. One that people do like is the massage control seats, because they help you stay comfortable, and also alert as they drive. So, what does it do and how to you work it? Here’s how:
- When you use the massage function on your BMW, you’re getting the benefit of relaxed muscles and blood circulation to avoid fatigue while you drive
- There are eight different massages available, ranging from shoulder, lumbar, back, upper body, and full body massages in the driver and passenger sides
- To activate the massage function, press the button located on the doors to turn it on, and again to up the intensity level, or turn off
- You can adjust the massage settings via iDrive by going to ‘My Vehicle’ then ‘Vehicle Settings’ and select ‘Seat Comfort’ to activate it on the driver’s or passenger side
- You can select your seat massage and allow the iDrive to actively display the current settings for you on the screen, too
You can learn more when you stop in and see us here in Annapolis and we’d be happy to discuss all our BMW models with you and provide you with more details.